The small icons are linked to the larger pictures as they dont fit on the page.
Tom Cruise
First up the contest was to pick any celebrity and modify their hair in any way we wanted.

M&M Head
This one we had to take a movie poster or billboard and turn it into an advertisement.
Click the link that says original for the original. Confusing stuff I know. Anyway his head reminded me of a big peanut M&M so why not?

Mountain Climbing
Next the objective was to make something seem incredibly large. What better way to do that than to make something incredibly small! I titled this one "Mountain Climbing". Imagine that.

And if you cant figure out what the title for this would be then you should never read my blog ever again. This one I had to modify a planejane ugly scion gray van however I wanted. Of course most people put ground effects on it, added huge rims, led lighting etc. But not me. Oh no. This is what I did (Before / after):


Unfortunate Pool Player Story
So last night I was playing pool and on Wednesday nights the place is completely vacant save for a few drinkers. This guy comes in that I'd never seen in the area before and right as I shot the 10 ball in he asks me if I wanted to play. I agreed. Even though this is a blog I'll keep this story short.
Basically while playing he said he traveled around for work and was in the area temporarily. He wasnt very good. Maybe an APA 7. He was asking about cost of living and state taxes and I complained about how much I lose per check due to all the taxes, but kept it positive and said I would just buy my motorcycle cash on my tax return.
Turns out he just accepted the job he had traveling and fixing mechanical things a 3 weeks ago because his wife just died in a motorcycle accident so he had nothing to keep him there. I still safed him after that news anyway, but I thought that was pretty sad. Anyway good luck with everything random stranger wherever you end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment